Saturday, March 3, 2012

And so it begins,

It's Friday night. Heck, it's almost Saturday. We leave on Saturday. It's surreal. I definitely don't feel as if I'm leaving the country. Thanks to my younger sister, I also realize that I'm leaving the continent as well. But here we are; Friday Night. Goodbyes have been said, bags have been packed (mostly), and the important stuff's been taken care of.
I want to thank my family. I want to thank the Davenports. I want to thank my church family. I want to thank everyone else.

And to you Chile, I can't wait to meet you.

-Colin

3 comments:

  1. You are the man... and I will read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. excellent choice. Hey, you might even get a shout out, some ol' time in April.

      Delete
  2. Your time, effort, resources...to us it was a great investment....thanks for sharing yourself with us on the way south. We miss you already. Have a great adventure!!

    From Pete and family on Valerie's account

    ReplyDelete